Our toddler program is geared for children ages 16 months through 32 months. During this age stage, children are curious about the world around them. Our classroom, equipment and curriculum are designed to:
* Support their safe exploration.
* Build their motor skills.
* Improve their coordination.
Ready to enroll? Register now>>
Our goal is for your toddler to experience an atmosphere where he/she feels feel safe and secure ... and also develops in independence and social competence. In turn, we feature:
* Learning Centers that offer blocks, puzzles, creative art and a wide variety of books.
* Dedicated teachers who: - Recognize your toddler's growing need for independence and emerging sense of self. - Emphasize social growth through circle times, stories and songs. - Encourage self-help skills, including washing hands, picking up toys and sharing. - Help develop your toddler's gross-motor activity through climbing, running and jumping.
Your toddler's day at Calvary Hourly Childcare entails: