CALVARY GOLDEN VALLEY CHURCH COUNCIL
2020 Annual Meeting
Sunday, November 1 at 12:00 p.m. in the Worship Center
Join us as we celebrate another year of ministry! For those who are unable to attend in person, the meeting will be streamed live on live.calvary.org. For those who wish to participate in voting, you must be present at the meeting to enter your ballot. All new business MUST be submitted to the council by Friday, October 16 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Church Council nominees (Click here for bios – choose five): Todd Loncorich, Rachel Recknagel, Andy Roe, Julie Russo, Gina VanderWerf
- Nominating Committee nominees (Click here for bios – choose five): Susan Beacham, Jerry Hagen, Julie Holmen, Dave Kufahl, Cindy Luukkonnen, Scott Madson, Lynn Metzler, Mark Pedersen, Melanie Racer, Jill Saatzer
- Columbarium Board nominees (choose two): Lois Palmquist, Carol Zwernik
- Calvary Community Service nominees (choose six): Larry Amdahl, Dave Dahl, Steve Engelkes, Don Gerhardt, Bobby Griffin, Bob Stepan
- Calvary Endowment Board nominees (choose three): Lisa Schuler, Jay Trumbower, Scott Turner
Council minutes & annual report
Calvary’s Church Council meets regularly — usually monthly — to discuss the church’s latest news and priorities and to make decisions around Calvary’s overall direction. Minutes are posted here to keep the congregation informed on the council’s latest activities.
Contact the Council
The council welcomes your questions and/or input. Please complete the Council Contact form, which will be forwarded to the council president.
Calvary Golden Valley (CGV), Calvary.org and Community.Calvary.org are powered by Elexio. We work hard to make sure that all of your data is safe and secure. We use enterprise-level data encryption certificates and require industry standard alpha numeric passwords. As a user, you can always control what information is available to other users of Community.Calvary.org. You can even communicate with others at CGV while still keeping your information private. Control what’s visible on your profile by logging in and clicking on “profile”.” Kids & Student information is only available to appropriate staff and volunteers who have been background checked and authorized to work with your kids. Furthermore, CGV staff is limited to only have access to the information necessary to do their job.
Worship Service Schedule
Worship from Anywhere at live.calvary.org*
- Sundays – Traditional – 8 a.m.
- Sundays – Modern – 9 & 10:30 a.m.
Worship In-person at Calvary Park*
- Sundays – Modern – 10:30 a.m.
Worship In-person in the Chapel*
- Sundays – Traditional – 8 & 9:30 a.m.
Worship In-person in the Worship Center*
- Sundays – Modern – 9 a.m.
Worship On-Demand at Calvary.org/watch*
- 8 a.m. (traditional), 9 & 10:30 (modern) services are available on-demand
* Visit Calvary.org/regather for details