Baptism Preparation (Infants & Young Children)
To prepare for baptism, we ask families with infants and young children to attend a one-hour “Baptism 101” workshop that:
- Explores the meaning of the Sacrament of Baptism.
- Helps you plan for this event.
- Answers any questions you might have.
Parents, expectant parents and sponsors are welcome to attend. Questions? Contact Sue Mork by e-mail or at 763.231.2971.
Your baptism does not need to be scheduled before you attend the workshop.
Baptisms are typically part of our regular worship services each month:
- Third Sunday – Either 9 or 10:30 a.m. service
- Any Thursday – 6:30 p.m. service
- Any Spanish service – 10:30 a.m.
From time to time, special events may necessitate our not abiding by the schedule above. Please contact Debby Bromander about specific dates.
We invite you to complete the baptism request form OR contact Sue Mork by email or at 763.231.2971 to arrange a baptism.
For More Information
… about baptisms, contact Sue Mork by email or at 763.231.2971.