Our preschooler programs are geared for children ages 33 months to Kindergarten. Your preschooler will discover something new each day with the guidance of our experienced teachers.
Ready to enroll? Register now
Active learning is central to our preschooler curriculum. As your preschooler continues to explore the world and to learn how to communicate his/her thoughts, our programs focus on:
- Language and literacy – We introduce children’s literature to promote a love of reading.
- Math and science – We teach numbers, sorting, grouping, matching and counting.
- Creativity and imagination – We encourage children to express themselves through many music and art activities.
- Socialization – We emphasize belonging, friendship, cooperation and compassion through “Friendship Time” and other activities.
- Physical development – We help develop large-motor skills (running, jumping and coordination) and fine-motor skills (writing, drawing and cutting).
- Faith development – We incorporate Chapel times and Christian themes into our daily activities.
8 to 9:45 a.m.: Free-choice time – Encourages children to work independently or in small groups, and use dramatic play table toys, blocks, puzzles language arts and Playdough.
9:45-10:10: Handwashing, snack & prayer – Encourages children to demonstrate good manner and to clean up after themselves. Snack and milk are provided.
10:10-10:20 a.m.: Morning meeting/story time – Includes Hello Song, Worship Time, Theme Introduction
10:20-11:00 a.m.: Art exploration, home living & dramatic play centers – Helps children explore different art mediums, creativity and freedom of expression.
11:00-11:05 a.m.: Set-up/transition
11:05-11:30 a.m.: Music & movement – Encourages expression through the singing of songs, finger plays, and body movement and rhythm activities.
11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Handwashing, lunch – Develops your preschooler’s social skills (i.e., being a polite listener, practicing good manners, cleaning up) as he/she eats with friends. Bring a bag lunch from home; milk is provided.
12:15-1:00 p.m.: Free-choice time – Encourages children to make their own choices in play.
1:00-1:15 p.m.: Friendship time – Develops your preschooler’s social skills and emphasizes belonging, friendship,cooperation and compassion.
1:15-2:00 p.m.: Active play time – Features time at our outdoor playgrounds or indoor playrooms when the weather is cold. Climbers, scooters, balls and other large-muscle activities are available.
2-2:05 p.m.: Set-up/transition
2:10-2:20 p.m.: Handwashing, snack & prayer – Develops your preschooler’s good health habits, independence in personal care, manners and language skills. Snacks and milk are provided.
2:20-3:00 p.m.: Quiet play – Offers time to explore the library or tabletop activities.