Endowment Board Seminar: Survivor’s Roadmap
Sunday, Nov. 17, 10:15-10:30 a.m., Room N201
Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you knew everything about a loved one only to discover upon their passing that you couldn’t answer basic questions? We all know about the importance of a will and perhaps you have worked with your attorney to lay out the perfect estate plan. Beyond this plan, do your survivors know who to contact to execute this plan, where to find your passwords, or what you would like to tell them about your history? Come learn about the things you can do beyond your will, how you can leave your loved ones with the information that will assist them in the administration of your estate beyond the direction of your will and other planning documents.
Types of Funds
Calvary currently manages seven funds – two Primary Funds and five Special Purpose Funds:
Primary Funds are used to meet a wide variety of needs.
Special Purpose Funds
Special Purpose Funds are used to meet specific needs, such as assisting shut-ins, supporting missionaries, sending Calvary youth to Camp Wapo, and providing post-secondary scholarships.
- Evelyne A. Helgeson Memorial Visitation Fund – Provides funding for Calvary’s visitation pastors (no application process).
- Maynard and Nancy Nelson Missionary Scholarship Fund – Supports students pursuing missionary service.
Apply for a scholarship
Download Nelson Scholarship Brochure
- Nicholas Duelo Camper Scholarship Fund for Camp Wapo – Helps send Calvary youth to Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp. Apply now>>
- Paulson Family Scholarship Fund – Provides scholarships for post-secondary education.
- Leland and Muriel Lindberg Youth Fund – Provides support for Youth Ministries here at Calvary (no application process).
Become a Donor
A donor is a member or friend of Calvary with a known desire to give to Calvary Endowment Funds through lifetime or planned gifts. Download donor FAQs
A gift may occur:
* While the donor is living.
* Through the donor’s will (such donors are recognized as “Legacy Partners”).
Become a Legacy Partner
Any size gift is appreciated.