Types of Funds
Calvary currently manages seven funds – two Primary Funds and five Special Purpose Funds:
Primary Funds are used to meet a wide variety of needs.
Special Purpose Funds
Special Purpose Funds are used to meet specific needs, such as assisting shut-ins, supporting missionaries, sending Calvary youth to Camp Wapo, and providing post-secondary scholarships.
- Evelyne A. Helgeson Memorial Visitation Fund – Provides funding for Calvary’s visitation pastors (no application process).
- Maynard and Nancy Nelson Missionary Scholarship Fund – Supports students pursuing missionary service.
Apply for a scholarship
Download Nelson Scholarship Brochure
- Nicholas Duelo Camper Scholarship Fund for Camp Wapo – Helps send Calvary youth to Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp. Apply now>>
- Paulson Family Scholarship Fund – Provides scholarships for post-secondary education.
- Leland and Muriel Lindberg Youth Fund – Provides support for Youth Ministries here at Calvary (no application process).
Become a Donor
A donor is a member or friend of Calvary with a known desire to give to Calvary Endowment Funds through lifetime or planned gifts. Download donor FAQs
A gift may occur:
* While the donor is living.
* Through the donor’s will (such donors are recognized as “Legacy Partners”).
Become a Legacy Partner
Any size gift is appreciated.