CALVARY GOLDEN VALLEY CHURCH COUNCIL
2020 Annual Meeting
Sunday, November 1 at 12:00 p.m. in the Worship Center
Join us as we celebrate another year of ministry! For those who are unable to attend in person, the meeting will be streamed live on live.calvary.org. For those who wish to participate in voting, you must be present at the meeting to enter your ballot. All new business MUST be submitted to the council by Friday, October 16 at email@example.com.
- Church Council nominees (Click here for bios – choose five): Todd Loncorich, Rachel Recknagel, Andy Roe, Julie Russo, Gina VanderWerf
- Nominating Committee nominees (choose five): Susan Beacham, Jerry Hagen, Julie Holmen, Dave Kufahl, Cindy Luukkonnen, Scott Madson, Lynn Metzler, Mark Pedersen, Melanie Racer, Jill Saatzer
- Columbarium Board nominees (choose two): Lois Palmquist, Carol Zwernik
- Calvary Community Service nominees (choose five): Larry Amdahl, Dave Dahl, Steve Engelkes, Don Gerhardt, Bobby Griffin, Bob Stepan
- Calvary Endowment Board nominees (choose three): Lisa Schuler, Jay Trumbower, Scott Turner
Council minutes & annual report
Calvary’s Church Council meets regularly — usually monthly — to discuss the church’s latest news and priorities and to make decisions around Calvary’s overall direction. Minutes are posted here to keep the congregation informed on the council’s latest activities.
Contact the Council
The council welcomes your questions and/or input. Please complete the Council Contact form, which will be forwarded to the council president.
Worship Service Schedule
Worship from Anywhere at live.calvary.org*
- Sundays – Traditional – 8 a.m.
- Sundays – Modern – 9 & 10:30 a.m.
Worship In-person at Calvary Park*
- Sundays – Modern – 10:30 a.m.
Worship In-person in the Chapel*
- Sundays – Traditional – 8 & 9:30 a.m.
Worship In-person in the Worship Center*
- Sundays – Modern – 9 a.m.
Worship On-Demand at Calvary.org/watch*
- 8 a.m. (traditional), 9 & 10:30 (modern) services are available on-demand
* Visit Calvary.org/regather for details