Baptism Preparation (Infants & Young Children)
To prepare for baptism, we ask families with infants and young children to attend a 45 minute baptism information class that:
- Explores the meaning of the Sacrament of Baptism
- Helps you plan for this event
- Answers any questions you might have
- November 21 from 11:30-12:15 p.m.
Parents, expectant parents and sponsors are welcome to attend.
To sign up for a baptism class, complete this form. Contact Liz Turner by e-mail or at 763.231.2963.
Looking for an immersion baptism? Contact Liz Turner by e-mail or at 763.231.2963.
Your baptism does not need to be scheduled before you attend the workshop.
Baptisms are available at the following services every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month.
- 9 & 10:30 a.m. modern & traditional services, Golden Valley Campus
- 10:30 a.m. modern service, Minnetonka Campus
Note: modern worship in the summer months is held outdoors in Calvary Park.
To schedule a baptism please complete the baptism request form or contact Liz Turner by email or at 763.231.2963.