Baptism Preparation (Infants & Young Children)
To prepare for baptism, we ask families with infants and young children to attend a one-hour baptism information class that:
- Explores the meaning of the Sacrament of Baptism
- Helps you plan for this event
- Answers any questions you might have
- July 11 at 9 a.m.
- July 18 at 10:30 a.m.
- August 8 at 9 a.m.
Parents, expectant parents and sponsors are welcome to attend.
To sign up for a baptism class, complete this form. Contact Sue Mork by e-mail or at 763.231.2971.
Looking for an immersion baptism? Contact Sue Mork by e-mail or at 763.231.2971.
Your baptism does not need to be scheduled before you attend the workshop.
Baptisms are available at the following services every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month.
- 9 & 10:30 a.m. modern & traditional services
- Modern worship in the summer months is held outdoors at Calvary Park.
To schedule a baptism please complete the baptism request form or contact Sue Mork by email or at 763.231.2971.