Calvary believes that Christian stewardship leads us to bless others beyond our own lifetimes. Calvary Endowment Funds help people do just that. Become a donor and/or apply for a grant through one of the funds.
Primary Funds are used to meet a wide variety of needs.
- Outreach Fund – Supports outreach efforts outside Calvary. Apply for a grant>>
- Dornbusch Congregation Ministries Fund – Supports ministries at Calvary. Apply for a grant>>
Special Purpose Funds are used to meet specific needs, such as assisting shut-ins, supporting missionaries, sending Calvary youth to camp, and providing post-secondary scholarships.
- Evelyne A. Helgeson Memorial Visitation Fund – Provides funding for Calvary’s visitation pastors (no application process).
- Maynard and Nancy Nelson Missionary Scholarship Fund – Supports students pursuing missionary service.
Apply for a scholarship>>
Download Nelson Scholarship Brochure>>
- Nicholas Duelo Camper Scholarship Fund – Helps send Calvary youth to camp. Apply now>>
- Paulson Family Scholarship Fund – Provides scholarships for post-secondary education.
- Leland and Muriel Lindberg Youth Fund – Provides support for Youth Ministries here at Calvary (no application process).
Become a Donor
A donor is a member or friend of Calvary with a known desire to give to Calvary Endowment Funds through lifetime or planned gifts. A gift may occur while the donor is living, or, through the donor’s will (such donors are recognized as “Legacy Partners”). Any size gift is appreciated.
For More Information
To learn more about Calvary Endowment Funds, contact Liz Turner by email or at 763.231.2963.