Circles are better than rows! At Calvary, we believe that spiritual growth best happens in small groups. That means our small groups aim to:
- Discover God’s truth together.
- Build authentic relationships.
- Walk through life together.
- Experience life change and encouragement.
- Develop gifts, strengths, passions and leadership.
- Serve together as a team in our church and community.
- Invite others to learn about Jesus.
Join a group
To help us connect you to a group, please complete the small group interest form. Questions? Contact Pastor Carol Skjegstad by e-mail or at 763.231.2983.
Winter Small Group Series
“This Is Us: The Book of Ephesians”
In January, new small groups will form and existing groups will reunite around Paul’s letter to the Ephesians. A nine-week sermon series will serve as the foundation of the study, and small groups are encouraged to dig deeper through J.D. Greer’s video series on RightNow Media (see below), complete with downloadable questions for discussion.
- Jan. 9 & 12 – Ephesians 1:1-14
- Jan. 16 & 19 – Ephesians 1:15-23
- Jan. 23 & 26 – Ephesians 2:1-10
- Jan. 30 & Feb. 2 – Ephesians 2:11-3:13
- Feb. 6 & 9 – Ephesians 3:14-4:16
- Feb. 13 & 16 – Ephesians 4:17-5:7
- Feb. 20 & 23 – Ephesians 5:8-21
- Feb. 27 & March 1 – Ephesians 5:22-6:9
- March 5 & 8 – Ephesians 6:10-24
At Calvary we believe that spiritual growth best happens in small groups. Whether you’re new to the whole experience or are ready to take the next step in leading a group, January holds a new opportunity for you!
RightNow Media is like Netflix, except it features well-known Christian speakers, best-selling Bible studies—even faith-based cartoons for the kids. Subscribers receive free access to thousands of video resources to help them with faith development, parenting, marriage, and all stages of life! Receive free access to RightNow Media, a huge streaming, online, access-on-any-device library of more than 20,000 videos, kids shows and more.
Set up new profile>>
Log into existing profile>>