Circles are better than rows! At Calvary, we believe that spiritual growth best happens in small groups. That means our small groups aim to:
- Discover God’s truth together.
- Build authentic relationships.
- Walk through life together.
- Experience life change and encouragement.
- Develop gifts, strengths, passions and leadership.
- Serve together as a team in our church and community.
- Invite others to learn about Jesus.
Join a group
New small groups are launching the weekend of Sept. 29 with our “Benefit of the Doubt” message series—make sure you’re part of one! To help us connect you to a group, please complete the small group interest form.
Questions? Contact Pastor Carol Skjegstad by e-mail or at 763.231.2983.
Small Group Leader Training (Make-up Session)
Saturday, Sept. 21, 9-10 a.m., Room N211
Come get equipped and prepared for the fall! To sign up to lead a group, contact Pastor Carol Skjegstad by e-mail or 763.231.2983.