Circles are better than rows! At Calvary, we believe that spiritual growth best happens in small groups. That means our small groups aim to:
- Discover God’s truth together.
- Build authentic relationships.
- Walk through life together.
- Experience life change and encouragement.
- Develop gifts, strengths, passions and leadership.
- Serve together as a team in our church and community.
- Invite others to learn about Jesus.
To learn more or to join a group, contact Pastor Carol Skjegstad by e-mail or at 763.231.2983.
“Relational Vampires” discussion guides
They drain our joy, eat up our time and rain on our parade, but there’s a better way to deal with “relational vampires” than stakes, garlic and pitchforks. Come to our weekly worship services to learn how to love the people who suck the life out of us—and how not to become vampires ourselves! Then use the related discussion guides to go deeper…
April 25 & 28 – Critical People
May 2 & 5 – Hypocritical People
May 16 & 19 – Needy People
May 23 & 26 – Controlling People